We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title.
- Your contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as your zip code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
You may restrict the collection of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you complete a form on this website, specify that you do not want the information to be used for marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to let us use your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which you can allow us to place on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file helps us analyze how you use our website. The Sante Global website can tailor its information to your needs, such as likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your activity on our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Sante Global website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We utilize generally accepted physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we maintain about you please contact us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we maintain about you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible. We will promptly update any information found to be incorrect.